If a disaster occurs and damages your home, ServiSolutions can help. As soon as possible after a disaster:
- Let your insurance company know if your home has been damaged
- Call our Loss Draft team:
- Homeowners in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina & Tennessee:
- Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (Central Time)
- Homeowners in Washington:
- Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Once your claim is being processed, all checks issued from the insurance company will have ServiSolutions listed as the loss payee, as well as you and possibly your contractor.
In order for ServiSolutions to process these checks, we will collect certain information from you, and we can then provide specific instructions on how the claim will be handled. You can email [email protected] and report the following criteria to help speed up this process:
- Loan #
- Property Address
- Type of Loss (Fire, Wind, Hail, Water, Other)
- Date of Loss
- Amount of Check
- Daytime Contact Number
- Email Address
FAQs about Property Damages
Is there a disaster relief period?
After a disaster, you may be eligible for up to 90 days of disaster relief. Late payments will not affect your credit rating and will not be reported to credit bureaus during this time. You also will not be charged any late fees during this time.
What is a loss draft?
A loss draft is a check from the insurance company for damages sustained to the property for various perils.
What do I do with my loss draft?
Contact us as soon as you get your insurance check. We will explain the steps to process your check and move forward with repairs.
For any questions related to property damages, please contact [email protected]