Page Header


Property Damages

If a disaster occurs and damages your home, ServiSolutions can help. As soon as possible after a disaster:

  • Let your insurance company know if your home has been damaged
  • Call our Loss Draft team:
    • 1-866-339-2432
    • Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m. CT 

Once your claim is being processed, all checks issued from the insurance company will have ServiSolutions listed as the loss payee, as well as you and possibly your contractor.

In order for ServiSolutions to process these checks, we will collect certain information from you, and we can then provide specific instructions on how the claim will be handled. You can email [email protected] and report the following criteria to help speed up this process:

  • Loan #
  • Name
  • Property Address
  • Type of Loss (Fire, Wind, Hail, Water, Other)
  • Date of Loss
  • Amount of Check
  • Daytime Contact Number
  • Email Address

FAQs about Property Damages 

What is a loss draft? 
A loss draft is a check from the insurance company for damages sustained to the property for various perils. 

What do I do with my loss draft?
Contact us as soon as you get your insurance check. We will explain the steps to process your check and move forward with repairs.

Is there a disaster relief period?
If a state or federal agency issues a disaster declaration for your area, and your property is damaged, additional relief may be available. We will notify you if this applies to your area.

For any questions related to property damages, please contact [email protected].